Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My son's first day of school

Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliated links in which those links are clicked I maybe compensated for.

I was so nervous and afraid of leaving him at school yesterday but being my fourth child I new he would be ok. He asked before I left when was I going to pick him up :( I told him he was going to ride the bus home and he said ok. He came home and wow the stories he told me! He told me he met lots of friends but no girl friends lol :) And he told me it was the best day of his life! I laughed and laughed it was darn cute. And he was excited to go back today! I took him to school yesterday but I let him catch the bus today. I am excited for him to come home today and tell me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments