About Therafit Shoe
Therafit Shoe is built on four key ideals: Comfort, Customer, Charity and Community. It is through these four pillars of strength that we hope to provide a lifestyle product that is dedicated to a woman's total body wellness.
Combining European inspired design with patented technology, Therafit has created fashionable, comfortable shoes, perfect for all hours of a woman's day.
Therafit Footwear are lifestyle shoes: long wearing, fashionable, comfort footwear, perfect for the gym, the job, or just on the go. They are designed for everyday use, and practical enough to fit into all hours of a woman’s day – thus “the 12 Hour Shoe”.
Therafit Footwear not only offers comfort through the use of lighter and more flexible uppers and outsoles, but actually allows the wearer to adjust the impact resistance of the shoes based on their personal preference, through the use of the patented “Personal Comfort System”.
For this review I received A pair of Renee Women's Walking Shoe's
Renee is one of there top rated walking sneakers that fit your active lifestyle, whether at work or at play! Made with leather and soft, synthetic lining. Available in all white or all black, the Renee is one of our most comfortable shoes, ideal for students, nurses, service industry professionals and others who need shoes for standing on their feet for long periods of time.
Finding a nice pair shoes that you can wear for along period of time is really hard. But I found my pair the perfect pair! My Therafit shoes are the best most comfortable shoe I have ever worn! I am so happy to be introduced to Therafit.
I take daily walks in the evening and with my other shoes when I get home I am so ready to get them off! But with these shoe's not a problem and no hurry to get them off. I am loving the personal comfort adaptors! Each shoe lets you adjust the impact protection and cushion level to fit your personal needs. You decide what works best for you.
- Patented technology utilizing the signature 7-layer Personalized Comfort System (PCS)
- 3 removable PCS dual-density comfort adapters in the midsole wedge
- Removable cushioned insoles featuring gel inserts for added protection
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment to help prevent mold and bacteria
- Genuine leather upper with matching accents
- Plush, padded tongue and collar for additional comfort
- Superior arch support
- Durable rubber outsole
- Accredited by the National Posture Institute
- Co-developed by Dr. Lisa Masterson
- 1.5" heel height
- 9.9 ounce weight
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 sample size. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Shoe fits small. For a roomier feel consider ordering 1/2 size larger.
Visit them online by going here
Connect with them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter